Northumberland Vikings American Football is the Premier Division American football team in the North East of England, playing at the top level of British American Football competition. Based in Newcastle upon Tyne and formed in 2014, we compete in the BAFA Premier North league and have secured multiple Division 1 Titles. We also played an instrumental role in forming the North East Academy of American Football, which makes the sport accessible to children, young adults, and women across the region.
This is a volunteer hybrid role for a Corporate Sponsorship and Partnership Manager, in which some remote work from home is acceptable. The Corporate Sponsorship and Partnership Manager will be responsible for day-to-day management of corporate fundraising, corporate partnerships, account management, communication, and strategic partnerships. We are looking to be working with a lot of community-based business also and want to make them the heart of our organisation.
- Corporate Fundraising and Account Management skills
- Experience in developing and managing corporate partnerships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to create and maintain strategic partnerships.
- Experience in sports or event management is a plus.