Northumberland Vikings American Football is the Premier American Football Team in the North East of England based in Newcastle upon Tyne. We compete in the BAFA Premier North, the top level of British American Football and have secured multiple Division 1 titles and made the playoffs each year. Our team is the best in the region and is instrumental in the formation of the North East Academy of American Football, which makes the sport accessible to children, young adults, and women.
This is a hybrid volunteer role as a Social Media Manager at Northumberland Vikings American Football in Newcastle upon Tyne. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing social media strategies and campaigns, ensuring brand consistency across social media platforms, managing, and creating engaging and dynamic content, analysing social media data, and delivering insightful social media metrics. It is expected that the successful applicant will be working remotely most of the time but will be expected to be at all or most of the home games.
- Social Media Marketing and Social Media Optimization (SMO) skills
- Excellent Communication and Writing skills.
- Experience in creating effective content marketing strategies.
- Familiarity with social media analytics tools and metrics
- Ability to manage multiple social media platforms and stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices.
- Experience in graphic design is a plus.
- Passionate about American Football is a plus.